All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing one of the central topics and concerns of jurisprudence - the authorisation and authority of law - this book aims to re-introduce and refresh jurisdictional thinking about law by addressing the ways that questions of jurisdiction still give shape to law and to legal thought.
- Author BiographyDr Shaunnagh Dorsett is Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law, University of Technology Sydney. She writes at the intersections of legal history, native title and jurisprudence. Her most recent book is Shaunnagh Dorsett, Ian Hunter (eds) Law and Politics in British Colonial Thought: Transpositions of Empire (NY Palgrave Macmillan 2010). Shaun McVeigh is an Associate Professor at the Melbourne Law School , University of Melbourne. He has research interests in the fields of jurisprudence, legal ethics and health care. He is editor of the book Jurisprudence of Jurisdiction (London: Routledge-Cavendish, 2007).
- Author(s)Shaun McVeigh,Shaunnagh Dorsett
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCritical Approaches to Law
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Weight204 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.