Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionJurists and Judges examines the nature of academic influence,and particularly the influence of juristic commentary on judicial decision-making.
- Author BiographyNeil Duxbury is a Professor of Law at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)Neil Duxbury
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/03/2001
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.