All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.15Trending at £4.45
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionBooth follows him every step of the way, reflecting on Andersen's life, work and pathological self-obsession, encountering his own cast of characters, from an accommodating Hamburg prostitute to a bemused Danish Ambassador to the first ever female dervish, who whisks him off to meet her guru.
- Author BiographyMichael Booth is a journalist who writes regularly for the Independent, Conde Nast Traveller and Time Out, among many other publications at home and abroad. He is thirty-two.
- Author(s)Michael Booth
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2005
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/03/2012
- Weight390 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.