Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionTravels inside the conflict zone of Thailand's southernmost provinces and explores traditional Malay Muslim culture. This book takes an insightful look into the lives of Thailand's Malay Muslims, focusing on education, environmental destruction, and the threatened livelihoods of coastal fisherfolk.
- Author BiographyMira Lee Manickam has conducted research on southern Thailand for ten years.
- Author(s)Mira Lee Manickam
- PublisherSilkworm Books / Trasvin Publications LP
- Date of Publication25/06/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChiang Mai
- Country of PublicationThailand
- ImprintSilkworm Books
- Content Note18 illus.
- Weight273 g
- Width152 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.