CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential guide to getting the basic recipes right, and then sprucing those up with mouthwatering variations aplenty, ensures that summer never really ends.
- Author BiographyCheryl Charming is known as the Martha Stewart of modern cocktail culture. She is the author of nine books on the subject. She tended bar in the United States and beyond for more than three decades. Susan Bourgoin is a photographer whose work has appeared in culinary magazines such as Wine News and Bon Appetit, she is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America.
- Author(s)Cheryl Charming Charming
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/05/2010
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight10 g
- Width114 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographs bySusan Bourgoin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.