All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe fact that men and women continue to receive unequal treatment at work is a point of contention among politicians, the media, and scholars. This book focuses on this phenomenon by analyzing the unique experiences of transgender men - people designated female at birth whose gender identity is male - on the job.
- Author BiographyKristen Schilt is assistant professor of sociology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Kristen Schilt
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2011
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note9 tables
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.