All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Helen Jackman
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication11/02/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/11/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight360 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements; Preface; Introduction; 1. Researching the project; 2. Complying with the law; 3. Setting up the rooms - decor and equipment; 4. Looking after your guests; 5. Filling your rooms; 6. Organising money matters; 7. From B&B to guest house; Summary Further information; Index.
- Author BiographyHaving both had careers in the hospitality industry, author Helen Jackman and her husband 'retired' to a small B&B in rural Kent which they have run successfully for over ten years. When they took what seemed at the time quite a brave step they could find no British publication aimed at this 'hobby' end of the market. This book was written to fill that gap and to help others enjoy opening their homes to guests. Helen is a Fellow of the Institute of Hospitality.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
- £38.54Trending at £47.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.