All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £9.97Trending at £13.77
- £20.01Trending at £30.13
- £15.70Trending at £21.37
- £10.02Trending at £13.99
- £17.40Trending at £17.79
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £11.69Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionCompiled by students of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University, this book presents the teachings of raja yoga. It includes contact list of raja yoga centres. It contains topics such as 'Is patience a virtue or is it a hassle?', 'The influence of gossip', 'Am I living the way I should?', and 'Use mental energy wisely'.
- Author BiographyThe Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University (UK) promotes the principles and practice of Raja Yoga meditation through educational programmes, events, projects and publications. Bringing together people of all religious, ethnic and socio-economic backgrounds, the University encourages them to develop the spiritual dimension in their lives and with it a sense of wellbeing, dignity and self-reliance. BKWSU UK was established as a UK charity in 1975. Originally founded in India in the 1930's, the University is now linked to over 8,500 centres in more than 100 countries. It is known both for its grass roots work and its role as a convener of international projects and dialogues dealing with issues of world betterment.
- Author(s)Brahma Kumaris
- PublisherBrahma Kumaris Information Services Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrahma Kumaris Information Services Publications
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sgemys_if7wbxej03 Dec, 2016by
This book is a must read.. Spiritually uplifting and just a plain old good read, if you like me are trying to live a life full of positivity and happiness.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.