All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an answer to the question: who ought to do what, and for whom, if global justice is to progress?
- Author BiographyOnora O'Neill, Baroness O'Neill of Bengarve, is a former Principal of Newnham College, Cambridge. She sits as a cross-bench peer in the House of Lords and is Emeritus Honorary Professor of Philosophy at the University of Cambridge. She has published widely on Kant's philosophy and her most recent publications include Acting on Principle, 2nd edition (Cambridge, 2013).
- Author(s)Onora O'Neill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.