CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis book uses the life and work of lawyer and Supreme Court justice, Benjamin R. Curtis, as a window on the most serious constitutional crisis in American history, the Civil War. The book reassesses Curtis's common-law methods in the context of his times and shows how his views continue to shed light on issues.
- Author BiographyStuart Streichler is an Affiliate Associate Professor in the Law, Societies and Justice Program at the University of Washington in Seattle.
- Author(s)Stuart Streichler
- PublisherUniversity of Virginia Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationCharlottesville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Virginia Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.