All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first feminist critique of modern political theory, Okin shows how the failure to apply theories of justice to the family not only undermines our most cherished democratic values but has led to a major crisis over gender-related issues.
- Author BiographySusan Moller Okin is a professor of politics at Stanford University.
- PrizesJoint winner of American Political Science Association: Victoria Schuck Award 1990.
- Author(s)Susan Okin
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication09/01/1991
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1991
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight238 g
- Width170 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £26.61Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.88
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £11.60Trending at £13.41
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
- £17.29Trending at £22.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.