All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the three Justice Leagues go to war with one another, who's side will everyone be on? Allies will be born, friends will become enemies, and the DC Universe will never be the same.
- Author BiographyGeoff Johns is an award-winning writer and one of the most popular contemporary comic book writers today. Johns is the author of The New York Times bestselling graphic novels AQUAMAN: THE TRENCH, BLACKEST NIGHT, GREEN LANTERN: THE SINESTRO CORPS WAR, JUSTICE LEAGUE: ORIGIN, SUPERMAN: BRAINIAC and BATMAN: EARTH ONE which hit #1 on the bestseller list. He is also known for transforming Green Lantern into one of the most critically and commercially successful franchises in comics. Johns was born in Detroit and studied media arts, screenwriting, and film at Michigan State University. After moving to Los Angeles, he became an assistant to Richard Donner, director of Superman: The Movie. He and his mentor Donner later co-wrote SUPERMAN: LAST SON featuring the return of General Zod. Johns has written for various other media, including episodes of Smallville, Arrow and Adult Swim's Robot Chicken, for which he was nominated along with his co-writers for an Emmy. He is the Chief Creative Officer of DC Entertainment and resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Geoff Johns,Ivan Reis,Jeff Lemire
- PublisherDC Comics
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenreGraphic Novels: Superheroes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDC Comics
- Weight535 g
- Width168 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Artist(s)Doug Mahnke
Most relevant reviews
- everythingforev...20 Jun, 2016by
Justice League Trinity Wars is a Good Read!
Great read with a different plot in the series.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £88.22Trending at £135.71
- £13.34Trending at £20.99
- £13.12Trending at £15.17
- £12.99Trending at £17.00
- £11.79Trending at £13.05
- £5.77Trending at £7.03
- £7.17Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.