All listings for this product
About this product
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBruce Chapman,M. E. Bayles
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1983
- Table Of ContentsEthical Issues in the Law of Tort.- Moral Theories of Torts: Their Scope and Limits (Parts 1 and 2).- The Search for Synthesis in Tort Theory.- Toward a Moral Theory of Negligence Law.- Tort Liability for Breach of Statute.- Putting Fault Back into Products Liability.- Liability for Failing to Rescue.- Rights, Goals, and Hard Cases.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.