Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, leading authors consider the relationship between democracy and justice.
- Author BiographyKeith Dowding is Professor of Political Science at the London School of Economics. His books include Rational Choice and Political Power (1991), The Civil Service (1995) and Power (1996). Robert E. Goodin is Joint Professor of Social and Political Theory and of Philosophy at the Research School of Social Sciences at the Australian National University. He is the author of many books on political theory, public policy and applied ethics and include, most recently, The Real Worlds of Welfare Capitalism, with B. Headey, R. Muffels and H. J. Dirven (1999) and Reflective Democracy (2003). Carole Pateman is Professor of Political Science at UCLA and Honorary Professor in the School of European Studies at Cardiff University. Her publications include Participation and Democratic Theory (1970), The Problem of Political Obligation, 2nd edition (1985), and The Sexual Contract (1988).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2004
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCarole Pateman,Keith M. Dowding,Robert E. Goodin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.