CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the private petition and its place in the late medieval English parliament (c 1270-1450). This book sheds light on the concept of royal grace and its practical application to parliamentary petitions that required the king's personal intervention. It reasserts the importance of the parliament's role, as an instrument of government.
- Author BiographyDr. Gwilym Dodd is a Lecturer in History at the University of Nottingham.
- Author(s)Gwilym Dodd
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note13 in-text charts and graphs
- Weight611 g
- Width147 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.