All listings for this product
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.00Trending at £8.99
- £28.12Trending at £29.35
- £40.79Trending at £41.27
- £32.31Trending at £33.08
- £36.75Trending at £45.55
- £29.49Trending at £30.05
About this product
- Author(s)Luke Moffet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in International Law
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Conceiving Justice for Victims of International Crimes 2. The Development of Victims in International Criminal Justice 3. Victims in the Proceedings of the International Criminal Court 4. Reparations and Responsibility under the Rome Statute 5. The Impact of the International Criminal Court on Victims in Northern Uganda 6. Victim-Orientated Complementarity: A Wider Perspective 7. Conclusion
- Author BiographyLuke Moffett is a Research Fellow at the School of Law, Queen's University Belfast.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.