All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn informative account of what happens to a society when it officially insists on a legal order that systematically denies the overwhelming majority of its population the minimum requirements of justice.
- Author BiographyAlbie Sachs was Justice of the Constitutional Court of South Africa from 1994 to 2009. He is the author of several books, including The Free Diary of Albie Sachs (2004) and The Strange Alchemy of Life and Law (2009).
- Author(s)Albie Sachs
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/10/1973
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePerspectives on Southern Africa
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.