All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a history of the first 108 members of the US Supreme Court. It addresses the questions of why individual justices were nominated to the highest court and how their nominations were received by legislators of the day.
- Author BiographyHenry J. Abraham is one of the country's most respected scholars of the U.S. Supreme Court. James Hart Professor of Government and Foreign Affairs, Emeritus, at the University of Virginia and the author of numerous works, he lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Henry J. Abraham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Out-of-print date25/04/2017
- Weight776 g
- Width177 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.