Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a history of the first 108 members of the US Supreme Court. It addresses the questions of why individual justices were nominated to the highest court and how their nominations were received by legislators of the day.
- Author BiographyHenry J. Abraham is one of the country's most respected scholars of the U.S. Supreme Court. James Hart Professor of Government and Foreign Affairs, Emeritus, at the University of Virginia and the author of numerous works, he lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Henry J. Abraham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight912 g
- Width188 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.