Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £16.93
- £3.82Trending at £3.88
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.87
- £9.99Trending at £14.99
- £10.29Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the history of the 110 members of the U.S. Supreme. This book addresses the vital questions of why individual justices were nominated to the highest court, how their nominations were received, and whether the appointees ultimately lived up to the expectations of the American public.
- Author BiographyHenry J. Abraham, one of the country's most respected scholars of the U.S. Supreme Court, is James Hart Professor of Government and Foreign Affairs, Emeritus, at the University of Virginia and the author of numerous works. He lives in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Author(s)Henry J. Abraham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteports.
- Weight1026 g
- Width188 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.