All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAn assessment of the Catholic-Protestant dialogue concerning the doctrine of justification. This book discusses traditional Protestant doctrine with reference to Calvin, and traditional Catholic doctrine with reference to the Council of Trent. Fifteen key theological issues are also explored.
- Author BiographyAnthony Lane is Professor of Historical Theology and Director of Research at the London School of Theology.
- Author(s)Anthony Lane
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/06/2006
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.