All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSixteen short satires attacking the decadence of Rome - hilarious monologues performed by Simon Callow.
- Author BiographyRichard Quick trained for the theatre at Drama Centre, London. His writing includes verse and parody for BBC Radio 4's satirical Week Ending... and a twenty year run as lyricist on Radio 2's award-winning series The News Huddlines, working with many leading actors and comedians of the last decades. His BBC Radio 4 adaptations include The Larger Lunacy of Stephen Leacock, Educated Evans (Edgar Wallace) and his own book Simon's Bug. Research in the 1970s brought him to Peter Green's translation of Juvenal's Satires and - what's now become - a lifetime's passion for both writers.
- Author(s)Peter Green,Richard Quick
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/08/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £9.41Trending at £9.95
- £15.60Trending at £22.99
- £7.42Trending at £7.71
- £9.52Trending at £10.32
- £8.81Trending at £9.98
- £6.80Trending at £7.98
- £7.39Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.