Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £187.39Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe KDP family of single crystals is composed of compounds of alkali metals with light or heavy water and oxides of phosphate or arsenate. Their production exceeds that of any other water-soluble crystals and there is a demand for optically pure crystals. This work offers an investigation of the crystallization mechanism for these systems.
- Author(s)L. N. Rashkovich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- Series TitleSeries in Optics and Optoelectronics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInstitute of Physics Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.