All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourage a thirst for knowledge in British history from the arrival of the Anglo-Saxons to the Battle of Bosworth. Perfect for Year 7, embracing the latest KS3 history curriculum, and laying the groundwork for the new history GCSE.
- Author BiographyRobert Peal is a history teacher at the West London Free School. Having gained a double first from the University of Cambridge, he studied for his masters at the University of Pennsylvania. Robert qualified as a teacher through Teach First, before working as an education research fellow for the think tank Civitas, and as a 'Teacher in Residence' at the Department for Education. He has a passion for teaching and learning about history - his first attempt at a history book was writing about a local Civil War battle site Basing House aged thirteen.
- Author(s)Robert Peal
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleKnowing History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight190 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.