All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to look at the impact of translators and translation on how we read Kafka's work.
- Author BiographyMichelle Woods is Associate Professor of English at The State University of New York, New Paltz, USA. Previously she was Director of the Centre for Translation and Textual Studies at Dublin City University, Republic of Ireland. She is the author of Translating Milan Kundera (2006) and Censoring Translation: Censorship, Theatre, and the Politics of Translation (2012).
- Author(s)Michelle Woods
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight459 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £5.10Trending at £9.93
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.