CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionShows how The Trial provides an uncanny lens through which to consider flaws in the American criminal justice system today. The author begins with the story, at once funny and grim, of Josef K, caught in the Law's grip and then crushed by it.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Burns is professor at the Northwestern University School of Law. He is the author of The Death of the American Trial.
- Author(s)Robert P. Burns
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight499 g
- Width90 mm
- Height60 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.