All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.39Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionBridging the gap between the failed/weak states' literature and that which examines issues relating to small arms proliferation, this work investigates the cultural impact of the availability of these easy-to-come-by weapons.
- Author BiographyChristopher Carr is associate professor of international security at the U.S. Air War College. He has written and researched on the trade in arms and on the impact of light weapons proliferation on vulnerable societies and is the author of Security Implications of Microdisarmament (2000). He is a contributor to James Forest's Countering Terrorism and Insurgency in the 21st Century, 3 Volumes (Praeger Security International, 2007). Carr earned his PhD in international relations from the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Author(s)Christopher Carr
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitlePraeger Security International
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.