All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionKale is the veggie everyone's gone mad for-from farmers and foodies to celebrity chefs! For those eager to get in on this healthy, tasty trend, this one-stop resource for all things kale, includes dishes such as: meltingly tender stews, flash-sauteed side dishes, salads and slaws, sandwiches, smoothies, and even muffins and chips.
- Author BiographyStephanie Pedersen, CHHC, AADP, is a health writer and certified holistic health counselor who works with busy entrepreneurs, professionals, and entertainment executives to help them lose weight and improve their health. She lives in New York City with her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Stephanie Pedersen
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout, includes 8 page full-colour instert
- Width178 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.