All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionKalmykia is a constituent of the Russian Federation that has been developing within Russia for several centuries. This book examines issues of interrelations between the Kalmyk people and Russia before and after the Kalmyks' accession to the Russian state. It analyzes the Soviet national policy and destiny of Kalmykia under the communist regime.
- Author BiographyKonstantin N. Maksimov is Member of the Parliament, Republic of Kalmykia.
- Author(s)Konstantin N. Maksimov
- PublisherCentral European University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBudapest
- Country of PublicationHungary
- ImprintCentral European University Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, maps
- Weight794 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byAnna Yastrzhembska
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.