All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the windswept plains to the majestic Flint Hills, the subtle beauty of the Sunflower State is best appreciated from its myriad wide-ranging trails. And whether you're an avid hiker or desultory explorer, a bicyclist or horseback rider, this book makes a most congenial guide.
- Author BiographyJonathan Conard is assistant professor at Sterling College, in Sterling, Kansas, USA. Kristin Conard is a lecturer at Santa Clara University, USA and the University of Santa Cruz, USA, and a freelance writer whose work has appeared in many publications, including Travel + Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, and BBC Travel.
- Author(s)Jonathan Conard
- PublisherUniversity Press of Kansas
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationKansas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Kansas
- Content Note88 colour photographs, 97 maps
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.