Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionRelating the unifying method of Kant's Critique of Pure Reason with Deleuze's account of experience, and using Kant's concern to secure the conditions that make experience possible to develop Deleuze's attempt to convincingly relate 'the actual' and 'the virtual', this book helps in our understanding of Deleuze and his philosophical project.
- Author BiographyEdward Willatt is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Ghana.
- Author(s)Edward Willatt
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication19/09/2010
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.