Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of imagination as a creative power in Kant's aesthetics and his philosophical enterprise.
- Author BiographyJane Kneller is Chair of the Department of Philosophy, Colorado State University. She is editor and translator of Novalis: Fichte Studies (2003) in the Cambridge Texts in the History of Philosophy series.
- Author(s)Jane Kneller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.