Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionKant's philosophy considered under one unifying standpoint: his conception of our capacity to form judgements.
- Author BiographyBeatrice Longuenesse is Professor of Philosophy at New York University. Her numerous publications include Kant and the Capacity to Judge (1998).
- Author(s)Beatrice Longuenesse
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/11/2005
- Series TitleModern European Philosophy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.