All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKantor was Here: Tadeusz Kantor in Great Britain is the ultimate volume on the Polish avant-garde artist Tadeusz Kantor and the impact of his work on the British art scene during the 1970s and 1980s through to the present day.
- Author BiographyKatarzyna Murawska-Muthesius is Deputy Director of the National Museum in Warsaw and Reader in the History of Art at the University of London's Birkbeck College. Natalia Zarzecka is Director of the Center for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor: Cricoteka.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication24/01/2011
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note120 illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byKatarzyna Murawska-Muthesius,Natalia Zarzecker
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.