All listings for this product
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.80
- £17.55Trending at £18.13
- £31.41Trending at £33.20
- £23.03Trending at £24.22
- £23.39Trending at £24.98
- £9.86Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionProvides English translations of texts that form the essential background to Kant's Critique of Pure Reason.
- Author BiographyEric Watkins is professor of philosophy at the University of California, San Diego. The recipient of grants from the Fulbright Foundation, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the National Science Foundation, the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science, and the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, he is the author of Kant and the Metaphysics of Causality, which won the Book Prize in 2005 from the Journal of the History of Philosophy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.