Consider these sponsored items
- £31.01Free postage
- £29.69Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is devoted to Kant's Opus Postumum and its place in the Kantian oeuvre. It provides insights into the continuity and inner dynamics of Kant's transcendental philosophy as it progresses toward its final synthesis.
- Author BiographyEckart Forster is Professor of Philosophy at Johns Hopkins University. He is also Honorary Professor of Philosophy at the Humboldt University in Berlin.
- Author(s)Eckart Forster
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight258 g
- Width124 mm
- Height227 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.