All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)James Scott Johnston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing Plc
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic USA
- Weight337 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Introduction 1. Kant's Theoretical Philosophy: The Critique of Pure Reason 2. Laying the Groundwork of Moral Theory: The Groundwork of the Metaphysics of Morals 3. Practical Reason, Virtue, and Moral Education 4. Kant's Political Thought 5. Culture, Character, and the Conduct of Thought: From the Lectures on Ethics to the Anthropology 6. Kant's Educational Writings 7. Towards a Kantian Moral Education References Index
- Author BiographyJames Scott Johnston is Associate Professor, Philosophy of Education, at Queens University in Canada.
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £10.09Trending at £13.78
- £24.53Trending at £24.83
- £31.41Trending at £33.29
- £23.03Trending at £24.29
- £23.39Trending at £25.01
- £17.56Trending at £18.20
- £19.29Trending at £21.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.