CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £9.40Trending at £9.74
- £6.78Trending at £6.94
- £7.99Trending at £10.09
- £19.99Trending at £24.17
- £22.88Trending at £33.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.89
- £18.47Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis first full-length critical analysis of the Czech-born, British director, Karel Reisz uses recent interdisciplinary methodologies to explore the crisis of political commitment and historical displacement in the context of the 1960s and '70s counter-culture.
- Author BiographyColin Gardner is Professor of Critical Theory and Interdisciplinary Media at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Colin Gardner
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleBritish Film-Makers
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight375 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Series Edited byBrian McFarlane,Neil Sinyard
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.