Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the twenty-five years since his death, Karl Rahner moved from being the most celebrated Roman Catholic theologian of the twentieth century to among the most neglected of the twenty-first. This title attempts to redress this imbalance, with the contributors treating all the major themes and legacies of his theology.
- Author BiographyPadraic Conway is Director of the UCD International Centre for Newman Studies and a Vice-President of University College Dublin. Fainche Ryan is a lecturer in theology at the Mater Dei Institute, Dublin City University. She is the author of several articles in theology and of Formation in Holiness: Thomas Aquinas on Sacra Doctrina (2007).
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Theology, Society and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight390 g
- Edited byFainche Ryan,Padraic Conway
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.