All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA introduction to a complex subject, this guide explains the importance of Karma in different religions and cultures, revealing how understanding of karmic and reincarnation principles can bring greater meaning and purpose to life.
- Author BiographyRuth White is an accredited psychotherapist and maintains a private practice. She is also a spiritual consultant, working as a channel for guidance from Gildas - her well-known discarnate Guide, running groups in the UK and Germany and a correspondence course in spiritual growth.
- Author(s)Ruth White
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication23/03/2000
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date01/04/2006
- Weight186 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £13.90Trending at £22.99
- £20.01Trending at £29.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £13.94Trending at £22.99
- £11.86Trending at £16.50
- £11.00Trending at £15.10
- £8.86Trending at £10.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.