All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the factors that led to the breakdown of democracy and the rise of violent separatism in Jammu and Kashmir in the 1980s, and how the risk of a large-scale war has grown in South Asia in the 1990s.
- Author BiographySten Widmalm is Assistant Professor at the Department of Government, Uppsala University, and lectures in comparative politics, South Asia studies, and the field of development and conflict studies. Besides carrying out research on the conflict in Kashmir, Widmalm is currently working on a study of the Panchayat reforms in India.
- Author(s)Sten Widmalm
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.