CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.49Trending at £6.44
- £5.98Trending at £6.64
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.53Trending at £6.99
- £6.50Trending at £7.72
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionHelps young people cope with their grief over the death of a pet. This book deals specifically with the loss of a dog, but acknowledges that grief can accompany the loss of any pet. It takes seriously the emotional depth of grief.
- Author BiographyWayne L. Wilson has a master's degree in education from the University of California, Los Angeles. He is a professional writer who has written screenplays, short stories, a novel, and many biographies designed for young adult readers.
- Author(s)Wayne L. Wilson
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.