Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Carlyle is the breakthrough novel for literary novelist Thomson. Philip Pullman has already hailed the book 'a masterpiece.' The story, contemporary, concerns the discovering of one's self; identity and family - in the words of Richard Flanagan: 'this road trip through a snow dome of mesemeric hallucinations is Thomson at his best.'
- Author BiographyRupert Thomson is the author of nine highly acclaimed novels, including The Insult, which was shortlisted for the Guardian Fiction Prize, and chosen by David Bowie as one of his 100 Must-Read Books of all Time, The Book of Revelation, which was made into a feature film by the Australian writer/director, Ana Kokkinos, and Death of a Murderer, which was shortlisted for the Costa Prize. In 2010, he published a memoir, This Party Got to Stop, which won the Writers' Guild Non-Fiction Book of the Year. Rupert Thomson has contributed to the Financial Times, the Independent, and the Guardian. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Rupert Thomson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight640 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.