All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Mansfield had a lifelong interest in literatures in translation and in literary translating. From her early notebooks until letters written just before her death, she records the joy of learning foreign languages, often using transformative, inter-lingual games of her own as a source of creativity.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Claire Davison is Professor in Modernist Studies at Universite' Paris 3 (Sorbonne Nouvelle). Gerri Kimber is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Northampton. Todd Martin is Professor of English at Huntington University, USA.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleKatherine Mansfield Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note2 black and white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byClaire Davison,Gerri Kimber,Todd Martin
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.