All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Katherine Mansfield's engagement with the First World War and its impact on her writings. Offering new readings of Mansfield's explicit and implicit war stories, this book features contributions that refine and extend our knowledge of particular stories and their genealogy.
- Author BiographyGerri Kimber is Senior Lecturer in Modernism and Postcolonial Studies at the University of Northampton. Delia da Sousa Correa is Senior Lecturer, English Department, Arts Faculty, The Open University. W. Todd Martin is Professor of English at Huntington University, USA. Alice Kelly is Visiting Scholar at Yale University. She is co-editing a volume of essays entitled Shaping Modernism: Katherine Mansfield in Context. Isobel Maddison is College Lecturer and Director of Studies in English at Lucy Cavendish College, University of Cambridge.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleKatherine Mansfield Studies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note6 b&w illustrations, 1 colour illustration
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDelia da Sousa Correa,Gerri Kimber,W. Todd Martin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.