Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.47Trending at £6.89
- £20.30Trending at £20.74
- £11.76Trending at £12.08
- £3.85Trending at £5.82
- £6.79Trending at £9.98
- £4.48Trending at £4.58
- £6.14Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Mansfield had a career-long engagement with the literary marketplace from the age of eighteen. This book examines how she developed as a writer within a range of book and periodical publishing contexts, reconsidering her writing's enactment of a commercially viable modern aesthetic in her experimentation with the short story form.
- Author BiographyDR JENNY MCDONNELL teaches in the School of English, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, and has also worked in the English Department, St. Patrick's College, Drumcondra, Ireland. She has published articles on Katherine Mansfield and Robert Louis Stevenson. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Jenny McDonnell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.