All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany foreign exchange traders use either fundamental analysis or technical analysis and they're often considered to be mutually exclusive approaches. But FX does not have to be traded that way - fusing the two types of analysis will improve your research and, more importantly, your trading results. This title offers an approach to forex trading.
- Author BiographyKathleen Brooks is UK and EMEA research director at Forex.com based in London. She uses both fundamental and technical methods in her analysis and often fuses the two to get a complete picture of the market. Her philosophy of market analysis is to break things down to their most simple parts and build from there. She is a regular contributor to Yahoo Finance, Reuters Great Debate and she is often quoted in international publications including the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times. She can be seen regularly on business TV including CNBC, CNBC Arabia, Sky News Australia and the BBC. She started her career in finance at BP where she worked first as a business analyst in its trading division and then as a trading analyst in its foreign exchange dealing room. Prior to joining Forex.com she was a financial features writer for City A.M. Kathleen holds an undergraduate degree in English Literature and Classical Civilization from Trinity College Dublin, and a Master's of Science from The Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University in New York City.
- Author(s)Kathleen Brooks
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight207 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.18
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.