All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGood stable management is at the heart of keeping a horse happy, healthy and sound. This book offers advice that comes from years of private and commercial horse management and has been proven to work for horses and ponies of all shapes, sizes and roles.
- Author BiographyKatie Jerram is one of the UK's most successful showing competitors, producing ridden horses in all categories. She also helps riders of all ages, from children to adults, and holds showing clinics across the country. Katie has a wide equestrian background, which includes experience in eventing and racing, and also specialises in backing horses for all disciplines. She lives near Great Dunmow, Essex. Carolyn Henderson is an equestrian journalist who writes for leading national magazines, including Horse and Hound, Horse, Your Horse and Horse Deals. She is the author of more than 30 books, including other J.A. Allen titles, and has a wide equestrian background. She lives near Mildenhall, Suffolk.
- Author(s)Carolyn Henderson,Katie Jerram
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.11Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.