All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKatie Morag is in a terrible mood because she has broken her mum's necklace. Her bad temper gets everyone in trouble with the teacher who gives them some tricky riddles to solve for homework. Can Katie solve the riddles and get back in everyone's good books?
- Author BiographyMairi Hedderwick is an artist and children's author. She has written a series of books about Katie Morag, who has become an immensely strong character. Mairi has spent considerable time in Scottish schools and Katie Morag's popularity has grown and grown.
- Author(s)Mairi Hedderwick
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication28/03/2002
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintRed Fox
- Out-of-print date26/07/2010
- Weight130 g
- Width22 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mairi Hedderwick
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £10.05Trending at £14.99
- £4.74Trending at £4.98
- £4.28Trending at £6.99
- £10.33Trending at £15.00
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £11.32Trending at £12.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.