CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.88Trending at £4.96
About this product
- DescriptionAn important new voice for African-American theatre, Katori Hall explores the lives of black and often invisible Americans with vivid language, dynamic narratives and richly-textured characterisation. This first collection of her plays showcases her visceral, passionate and energetic writing.
- Author BiographyMulti-award winning Katori Hall is from Memphis, Tennessee and has graduated from the American Rep Theatre Institute for Advanced Theatre Training at Harvard University and the Juilliard School's Lila Acheson Wallace playwriting program. Her plays include The Mountaintop, Hurt Village, Hoodoo Love, Remembrance, Saturday Night/Sunday Morning, and The Hope Well.
- Author(s)Katori Hall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Content Notemusic
- Weight263 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.